17 variants of filling for sandwiches
First you need to slice a French loaf or a loaf of medium sliced. Then coat each piece with olive oil or melted butter. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, bake the bread slices for 15 minutes until Golden brown.
Fuel options of sandwiches:
1. French version — finely chop the onion and fry in oil. Put onions on toast with brie cheese and Apple pieces.
2. Put it on toast thinly sliced Apple, sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese, bake toast in the oven to melt the cheese.
3. Spread bread slices with butter, put thinly sliced ham and gherkins.
4. Spread the slices of French bread cranberry sauce, sprinkle with sea salt and ground pepper.
5. Fry the finely chopped dill and raisins in olive oil until soft, put on toast.
6. Put bread slices of fresh tomatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Mix baked beans with chopped green Chile, spread it on toast, pepper and put a slice of cheese, bake in the oven to melt the cheese.
8. Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in equal parts, spread the toast, add sliced roast beef.
9. Cut the asparagus in half, cooked al Dante, season with salt. Put the sliced boiled egg on toast, on top add the asparagus.
10. Chop fresh spinach, spread on toast, add chopped bacon and hard-boiled eggs.
11. Put it on toast leaves of lettuce, on top lay a Caesar salad, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and garnish with anchovies.
12. Sprinkle toast with cheese, top it with thinly sliced ham, you can also add some mustard.
13. Spread Mascarpone cheese on bread, then a slice of bacon and slices of grapes.
14. Mix the cream cheese with the lemon zest, spreading it on toast, put a few raspberries.
15. Spread toast chocolate Nutella hazelnut cream on top to add some orange jam.
16. Sauté in butter the slices of Apple until soft, put the apples into slices of toasted bread, cover with thinly sliced ham.
17. Spread bread with butter, sprinkle with peanuts, add slices of bananas and a few drops of honey.