Avocado salad with garlic croutons
Simple, delicious avocado salad, which in the summer season will be able to replace you with a complete lunch, snack or dinner.
1. Avocado 1 PC.,
2. Green salad 100 g,
3. Olive oil to taste,
4. Chicken breast 1,5 PCs.,
5. Garlic bread 2 slices,
6. Hen eggs-2-3 PCs.
Method of preparation:
1. Eggs cook until fully cooked yolk. Cook in boiling water about 10 minutes, then cool under running cold water.
2. If you already have the garlic bread, preheat the oven to 220 degrees, put the bread on for 5-7 minutes, take it out, cool slightly and cut into cubes.
If not, coat the bread with olive oil and place in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes, until the crust is Golden (any fresh bread). After that, brush the bread with the garlic and sprinkle with salt. We should not regret the garlic.
3. Dice avocado. Cut the lettuce. All put together in a bowl with bread cubes.
4. Fry chicken breast in olive oil until tender, cut into cubes and add to the plate.
5. Eggs to clean, cut into small pieces and add to salad.
6. On pictures Avocado salad seasoned. To better fill just before serving. Well here’s: garlic sauce, Caesar sauce or pumpkin oil.