Baked tomatoes with minced meat in Arabic: a dish that will become a favorite on your holiday table!
This dish looks very festive and beautiful, and yet it is very tasty. Although stuffed tomatoes in Arabic and require some time and effort, but the result you will certainly be pleased. This dish will become a favorite of your family, because the combination of tomato and minced meat will not leave anyone indifferent!
750 g minced meat;
2 kg large tomatoes;
1 grated onion;
3 green peppers;
2 red peppers;
1 tbsp tomato paste;
salt, black pepper – to taste;
1. In a bowl or saucepan, mix the meat, onion, salt, black pepper and cumin. Thoroughly mix and knead all the ingredients.
2. Tomatoes cut into 3 parts, but not daresay to the end, so that the cloves stay together, and between them it was possible to put the stuffing.
3. Between the tomato slices put the meat down.
4. Tomatoes laid out on the form in which you will bake them, pre-lubricated with oil. On top put the peppers, they, too, can stuff.
5. Stir the tomato paste in a glass of water and pour this mixture into the tomatoes.
6. Bake the tomatoes at a temperature of 180 degrees for half an hour, then increase the temperature to 250 degrees and leave for another 10 minutes.
Serve this dish you need hot. Can also include fantasy and sprinkle these stuffed tomatoes cheese or add other ingredients to your taste!