Caesar salad recipe
– chicken breast (fillet),
– Chinese cabbage,
– hard cheese varieties to your taste,
– tomatoes (1-2 PCs).
For the sauce:
- Prepare the chicken. Here to Your taste – you can simply boil a can already cooked, lightly fry until Golden brown…
- While the chicken is cooking, cut the cabbage in thin strips.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges.
- Grate the cheese on a small grater.
- By this time the chicken is cooked. To disassemble it into small pieces (along the grain).
In a blender, blend the mayonnaise with a couple of cloves of garlic, herbs and a few drops of lemon until smooth.
Note: serve the sauce separately so that guests could pour the salad in the plate.
Okay! The Caesar salad is ready to serve!