How to cook Frosted Cranberry-Orange Cookies?
- 6 TBSP. UNSALTED BUTTER, AT ROOM TEMPERATURE;
- 1⁄2 CUP GRANULATED SUGAR;
- 1⁄4 CUP FIRMLY PACKED LIGHT BROWN SUGAR;
- 1 EGG;
- 2 TSP. GRATED ORANGE ZEST;
- 3 TBSP. THAWED FROZEN;
- ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE;
- 1,33 CUPS ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR;
- 1⁄2 TSP. BAKING POWDER;
- 1⁄4 TSP. BAKING SODA;
- 1⁄2 TSP. GROUND CLOVES;
- 1⁄4 TSP. SALT
- 1 CUP DRIED CRANBERRIES;
- 1⁄2 CUP COARSELY CHOPPED;
- RAW PISTACHIOS OR WALNUTS;
- 1,5 CUPS POWDERED SUGAR;
- 3 TBSP. UNSALTED BUTTER, MELTED;
- 2 TBSP. THAWED FROZEN ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light. Add egg, orange zest, and orange juice concentrate and beat until blended. In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda, cloves, and salt. Add to butter mixture and mix until blended. Stir in cranberries and nuts. Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to racks to cool.
- To make icing, in a bowl, stir together powdered sugar, butter, and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Spread on cookies.
- Makes about 3 dozen.
- Tart-sweet cranberries lace these chewy, orange-flavored cookies.
If you like Frosted Cranberry-Orange Cookies recipe of this post and other recipes on this website, please share it.