Fyter in Egyptian!
Brought the secret with Egypt. This pie is AWESOME! Remember the prescription.
For the dough :
●1 tbsp. milk
●1/2 tsp dry yeast(I have 5 g fresh)
●1 egg,a little salt
●A 2.5 -3 cups flour (I have a little more )
●250 g butter(I have 200g)
●1 tbsp. sugar(180-200g)
●3 tbsp starch
●2 tbsp. milk
1. Dissolve in warm milk, the yeast,add the egg ,salt and flour,knead a soft dough.Divide it into 2 parts,roll out each into the formation and lubricates soft butter.
2. Then roll the seam to the roll ,which,in turn ,spinning in the cochlea.Tightly Packed both snails in food industry grade polyethylene and are sent on a shelf of a refrigerator for 2 hours,high for 4 hours.
3. In the meantime, let’s mahalaua:
Mash the egg with the sugar and starch in a thick white mass,dilute with warm milk,put on a small fire and with constant stirring, bring to a boil and the necessary density.
And so ,our mahalaua ready and has cooled to a warm state.
4. Take out the dough from the refrigerator.
Immediately and roll out into 2 layers.. Thickness about 2-3 mm..One place on the baking tray ,covered with paper, spread the filling on top – mahalaua,even,second layer a little more,so that the ends can was 2 cm to tuck under our bottom layer.Just fork pierces the top of phytera and coat it with egg yolk beaten with a little milk.
5. Put in a pre-heated 180 degree oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until a beautiful rosy color.
6. Allow to cool slightly and sprinkle with powdered sugar..
Fyter tasty as warm when the filling is frozen and cold.
Share this recipe with your friends, let them also try to cook!