Julienne a potato
– 400 g mushrooms,
– 1 onion,
– 100 g butter,
– 1/2 tablespoon flour,
– 250 ml cream,
– salt, pepper,
– 100 g grated cheese.
2. Then gently, using a dessert spoon, ‘re scraping the flesh of the potato. We need a kind of boat made from potatoes with the thickness of the edges is not more than 5-7 mm.
3. The resulting potato wedges placed in cold water that the potatoes are blackened and gave the excess starch.
4. Let us, meanwhile, the rest of the ingredients. Melt in the butter, put him in our mushrooms.
5. Stew the mushrooms on a medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, then add the finely-chopped onion.
6. Simmer the mushrooms and onions for 5-7 minutes on medium heat, then add to the pan with flour.
8. Mix well the flour, put in pan with cream or sour cream. Salt, pepper and simmer for 3-4 minutes until thick cream (or sour cream). Remove from heat.
9. In heat-resistant and lightly oiled bowl put our potato wedges, put in each boat a small piece of butter and a little salt and pepper.
10. Fill boats with mushroom stuffing.
11. Put our potato wedges in the oven, preheated to 180-200 degrees.
12. Bake julienne the potatoes for 15 minutes, then sprinkle each boat with grated cheese to form a kind of cheese toping. Put back in oven and bake another 15 minutes until tender.
13. Once the potatoes have browned on all sides – so the dish is ready.
14. Before serving each potato can you shed a little bit of melted butter.