Mackerel baked in the oven “Cream boat”
– not frozen gutted or fresh mackerel,
– any vegetables (frozen mixture, I used cauliflower, green beans and white beans),
– 100 ml of 20% bear cream,
– 50-70 gr. cheese ,
– 1-2 tbsp lemon juice,
– herbs, salt and pepper – to taste.
1. The fish is defrosted, will gut through the back from head to tail along one side of the dorsal fin with a sharp knife make a cut.
2. On the other side of the dorsal fin make another incision parallel to the first. As a result, the range must be separated from the loin. Then with scissors cut the ridge at the head and tail, remove it.
3. Carefully remove the innards, rib bones and gills, scrape off the black tape.
4. Chopped onion fry in vegetable oil.
5. Add to the onion finely chopped mushrooms and continue to fry until cooked.
6. Separately, saute until cooked vegetables(I used cauliflower, green beans and white beans) salt and pepper.
7. Vegetables connect with mushrooms, add chopped greens, we’ll be stuffed mackerel.
8. The fish lay belly on a greased baking sheet, near the tail cleave the toothpicks so that the fish took the form of a boat. Salt and pepper, drizzle with lemon juice inside and out.
9. Fill mackerel vegetable mixture.
10. Sprinkle with grated cheese, pour the cream and bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 25-30 minutes.
Mackerel baked in the oven ready to serve!