– Leeks — 3 stems,
– Garlic — 4 cloves,
– Olive oil — 30 ml,
– Paprika — 20 g,
– Peas — 400 g,
1. Cut into very fine strips of leek. Immediately after heat some oil in a pan and spread the roasted leeks.
2. Next you need to peel some cloves of garlic and chop them in small cubes.
3. Now mix everything together and allow the mixture so fried some time. When the onions become transparent, then it is necessary to pour the broth and so boil a bit. So you get very thick and rich with flavors of garlic a basis for soup.
4. When the onion has become virtually invisible, it comes time to put in the soup paprika, salt and pepper and add the peas. There is no big difference, what kind of peas you will use. You can put both fresh and canned, just be sure it you need to drain all the water. You can also put yellow and chipped. But then it is always rinse and soak in water for about forty minutes. Thus all cook and then begin to work the blender. Grind all, if you have a blender with plastic nozzles, so they didn’t melt must let the soup cool down.
5. It is time to serve Pea soup. To do this, simply pour the soup into a bowl and now decorate it with sprigs of greenery and you also need to decorate fragrant garlic croutons.