How to cook Peanut Butter Blossoms?
- 1⁄2 CUP UNSALTED BUTTER, AT ROOM TEMPERATURE;
- 1⁄2 CUP CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER;
- 1⁄2 CUP FIRMLY PACKED DARK BROWN SUGAR;
- 1 EGG;
- 2 TBSP. MILK;
- 1 TSP. VANILLA EXTRACT;
- 1,75 CUPS ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR;
- 1 TSP. BAKING SODA;
- 1⁄2 TSP. SALT;
- 1⁄2 CUP GRANULATED SUGAR;
- 48 WHITE-AND-DARK CHOCOLATE KISSES.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until light. Mix in egg, milk, and vanilla extract until blended. In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until smooth.
- Place granulated sugar in a small bowl. Spoon out 1,25-inch mounds of dough and roll into balls, then roll in sugar, coating completely. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately push a chocolate kiss into center of each cookie. Transfer to racks to cool.
- Makes about 4 dozen.
- Swirled white-and-dark chocolate kisses center a winning cookie to please all ages.
If you like Peanut Butter Blossoms recipe of this post and other recipes on this website, please share it.