Pie with meatballs
Very tasty and hearty pie. Men ate dinner with great pleasure))
– 3 eggs,
– 150 gr. flour,
– 250 gr. sour cream,
– 1 tsp of baking powder,
– ½ Teaspoon of salt,
– 150 gr. cheese,
– 500 gr. meatballs.
You can use the purchase meatballs, but before baking you need to get them out in 15-20 minutes out of the freezer, slightly thawed out. To then them easier to push into the dough.
Well, if you make the meatballs, on the contrary have a little to freeze them.
1. Eggs lightly whisk, add sour cream. Then flour mixed with baking powder and salt. You should get the dough, the consistency similar to dough for pancakes.
2. Pour the batter into the form, greased with butter. To push the dough balls, close enough.
3. Cheese to grate and fill in the gaps between meatballs.
4. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 30 minutes (better to focus on your oven).
5. The finished pie with meatballs to give some time to stand and soak up the speakers the juice of the meat.
Pie with meatballs is ready to serve!