Risotto with chanterelles recipe
– Сhanterelles (you can use frozen) 300 g,
– Big head onion 1 PC.,
– Round-grain rice 1 tbsp.,
– 2 cloves garlic,
– Chicken broth 1.5 l,
– Cream 35%, 70 ml,
– Butter 70 g,
– Semi-dry white wine 80 ml.
2. In the same pan add the sliced chanterelles and diluted with 30 ml of white wine. Deep fried so until then, until the chanterelle will not work liquid.
3. Then put the onions with mushrooms in a separate bowl and in the same pan fry the rice for 3 minutes. After that you will need to very carefully add the broth. Ladle after ladle, stirring, until the rice fully absorbs the liquid. Not necessary to add all the broth from the pan.
4. When the rice reaches the desired consistency, add the chanterelles with onions, remnants of white wine (40-50 g) and cream.
5. Mix well, add salt to taste and serve on plates.
Risotto with chanterelles is ready to be served.