Roast lamb in mint
lamb (saddle, lamb leg, shoulder) – 1.5 kg,
mint – 1 bunch,
vinegar – 1/3 Cup,
vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons,
garlic – 2 heads,
thyme – 1 sprig,
1. Wash the mint and tear off the leaves. Season with salt and pepper on all sides of the meat and completely cover it with mint leaves. Top with a sprig of thyme. The leaves were not poured, tie top shopping thread.
2. In the pan, pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, add the meat and coat it one more spoon of vegetable oil.
3. Put the meat in a preheated 200 C oven for 15 minutes, then add the vinegar, 1/2 Cup water, broken the teeth, but not peeled garlic. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
4. Once the meat is ready, turn off the oven and do not open it for another 10 minutes. The meat is juicy.
5. Serve the lamb is better with beans and potatoes, rice, vegetables.