Salad with shrimp and sesame seeds
Ingredients (2 servings):
Tomatoes 3 pieces,
King prawns 300 g.,
Green salad 1 bunch,
Cucumbers 2 pieces,
Salt to taste,
Mayonnaise to taste,
Sesame seeds 3 tablespoons,
Ground black pepper to taste,
Red pepper, dried ½ pieces,
Lemons ½ pieces,
Olive oil 2 tablespoons.
1. Chop the vegetables coarsely, lettuce and break into pieces.
2. For the shrimp: bring to boil heavily salted water with red and black pepper, olive oil and half a lemon ( juice pre-squeeze out the water).
3. Add the prawns. After the boil simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Clean the shrimp from the shell.
5. Mix the vegetables and shrimp.
6. Sprinkle sesame seeds and mayonnaise.
Serve with soft French baguette or bread rolls.